Donate to Peoples Community Health Clinic
Thank you for choosing to make a donation to Peoples Community Health Clinic! Your gift, no matter how big or small, will have a direct impact on our patients.
Money raised goes right back into the clinic: improving our facilities, maintaining and growing our services, giving families books to read together, making sure homeless patients get the care they need – and so much more.
If you would like to designate your gift to a specific project or patient population at our clinic, please indicate your wishes in the “Comment” section of the form below. You can choose from:
- General Fund – Help cover costs for annual and special projects that are either planned or come up unexpectedly throughout the year.
- Homeless Program – We served 1,124 homeless patients in 2018. Help us provide basic necessities and access to the health care they need.
- Miles and Minutes – Two of the biggest barriers we see are lack of transportation and ways to communicate with us. Help cover transportation and/or phone minutes for our patients so we can ensure they are getting the care and follow-up they need.
- “Peoples Garden” – All produce grown is given to our patients at no cost. In 2019, we gave away 1,900 pounds of fresh produce. Help us purchase needed items to maintain the garden.
- Pharmacy – Although we have programs in place to manage medication costs, it still may be tough for some to pay for what they are prescribed. Help make sure patients get the medication they need.
- Reach Out & Read Program – We encourage families to read together. It’s not only good for the health of the family, but also for the healthy development of the children we see. Help us purchase new books in multiple languages to give our Pediatric patients.
- Technology Updates – Technology is always changing! Help us make sure we have the latest in technology and software so we can best serve our patients.