- Third Thursday of each month starting March 21, ending December 19 – Car Seat Safety Fitting Station
- Starting Thursday, April 18, 2019 – NAMI Basics for Family Members and Family Caregivers of Children and Adolescents with Mental Health Conditions
- Starting Thursday, April 18 thru April 20, 2019 – World’s Largest Flea Market
- Monday, April 22 thru Wednesday, April 24, 2019 – HIV/AIDS in Iowa City
- Saturday, April 27, 2019 – DEA National Prescription Take Back Day
- Saturday, April 27, 2019 – Bowling for Veterans
- Tuesday, May 21, 2019 – Graduation Open House – Those Aging Out of Foster Care
- Friday, May 31, 2019 – Anna Smith Moyamoya Warrior Fundraising Benefit
- Friday, May 31, 2019 – Northeast Iowa Area Agency on Aging – Aging, Active, Alive Walk
*We will have a booth at this event.
**We are a sponsor of this event.
Mental Health Support:
NAMI Daytime Education/Support Group for Adults with Mental Illness, their Families, and Partners
NAMI Evening Education/Support Group for Adults with Mental Illness, their Families, and Partners