We hope you will join us in supporting these local community events!
- Juneteenth*^ | Saturday, June 19, 2021 from 12:00 to 6:00 p.m. | Gates Park E. 4th and Lester St., Waterloo
- Waterloo Bucks Reader Recognition Night*^ | Saturday, August 14, 2021 – Gates Open 5:30 p.m., Game Starts 6:35 p.m. | Riverfront Stadium, Waterloo
- American Heart Association Cedar Valley Heart Walk*^ | Saturday, August 21, 2021 from 8:00 to 10:00 a.m. | Mudd Advertising, Cedar Falls
- Pridefest*^ | Saturday, August 28, 2021 from 12:00 to 7:00 p.m. | West 4th St., Downtown Waterloo
- Cedar Valley Focus on Diabetes*^ | Saturday, September 11, 2021 from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. | Waterloo Center for the Arts, Waterloo
*We will have a booth at this event.
^We are a sponsor of this event.
There are many great resources available in the Cedar Valley!
View our “Virtual Health Fair” featuring many different community organizations that can help you.
Other Community Resources
Child Care Services/After School Programs:
Mental Health Support:
COVID-19 Recovery Iowa – Support through virtual sessions, chat, or phone calls for parents, pre-teens, and teens.