Now Vaccinating: Anyone 5-years or older.
We have COVID-19 vaccine appointments available each week.
Do you have questions or concerns about the vaccine?
If you have questions or concerns about the vaccine, view our brief educational presentation that answers many questions and includes helpful links.
Get a firsthand account from those we serve about why getting the vaccine is important and how the vaccine process is nothing to be afraid of: read our latest story with The Courier.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does the COVID-19 Vaccine impact fertility in men and women?
- Does the COVID-19 Vaccine contain fetal tissue?
- What should I do while waiting to get the vaccine?
It’s critical that the community continues to practice the mitigation measures that can slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus. We are getting close, but we are not there yet. Vaccinated Iowans should continue these precautions as we are still learning whether getting a vaccine will prevent you from spreading the virus that causes COVID-19 to other people, even if you don’t get sick yourself. Please consider the following measures:
• Wear a mask or face covering
• Practice social distancing with those outside your household
• Wash your hands frequently with soap and water
• Stay home if you feel sick
• Get tested if you are exposed to, or have symptoms of COVID-19
• Get a COVID-19 vaccine when you are eligible
Vaccine Scam Alert
Don't fall for a COVID-19 vaccine scam! When we call to schedule your vaccine, we will NEVER ask for your credit card number or bank information. Please read our warning about recent vaccine scams and follow our helpful tips to avoid becoming a victim.
Last Update - May 27, 2021