The following COVID-19 resources can be used by staff and shared with patients:
- Congolese Health Partnership YouTube Channel
- General Education Videos in Multiple Languages
- Black Hawk County Health Department COVID-19 Website
- EMBARC COVID-19 Crisis Response Website
- National Council for Behavioral Health Website
- Resources and Tools for Addressing COVID-19
- The Refugee Response
- Videos – General Educational Videos in Different Languages
- Refugee Alliance of Central Iowa
- ELL Help Line -1-877-558-2609
- Test Iowa Website
- Iowa Department of Public Health COVID-19 Website
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention COVID-19 Website
- World Health Organization COVID-19 Website
- Peoples Community Health Clinic COVID-19 Response Website
- NACHC's COVID-19 Resource Page: NACHC has curated FAQs relevant to health centers. Responses may include links to additional resources or the best-gathered information from subject matter experts.
- The NACHC Online Library COVID19 page: Check back for frequent updates! These resources are constantly evolving as circumstances change.
- The Health Center Resource Clearinghouse COVID 19 page: This resource brief provides a selection of current, high-quality resources about Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). These resources provide preparedness information for primary care providers, as well as answers to frequently asked questions.