The goal of our Homeless Outreach Program is to improve the health status and outcome of care for homeless individuals and families by improving access to primary health care and substance use disorder services.
The following services are offered and financial assistance may be granted through the Homeless Outreach Program:
- Medical Appointments
- Dental Appointments
- Insurance Coverage Enrollment Assistance
- Education on the Importance of Routine Well Care Appointments
- Community Agency Connection to Take Care of Additional Needs
- Resources to Assist with Finding Housing
Housing is Health Care Program
- Are you living with family, friends, or someone else?
- Do you have unstable housing in a hotel, shelter, car, or on the streets?
We can help!
For more information about our Homeless Outreach services, please call 319-874-3000.