Our staff will work with you to meet your prescription needs. You must be a patient of Peoples Community Health Clinic to use our pharmacy services. The pharmacy is located at our Waterloo location.
We strive to provide medication at the most reasonable cost possible and accept most major insurances:
- United Health
- Blue Cross, Blue Shield
- Medicare Part D Plans
We offer many generic options along with discounted medications, providing financial assistance if needed:
- Sliding Fee Scale
- Co-Pay Assistance
- Iowa SafeNetRx
- Work Directly With Local County Agencies
Through our Clinical Pharmacy, we also offer the following:
- Blood Pressure Checks
- Coumadin Clinic
- Diabetic Services
- Medication Review & Assessment
Safely dispose of your medications with us:
There is a MEDDRxOP box in the main lobby, right next to the pharmacy. It is a kiosk that accepts all expired, unused, or unwanted medications including controlled substances, OTC’s, patches, creams, and tightly capped liquids. It is open for patient drop off during pharmacy hours.
Our goal is to help get unused medications out of peoples' homes to reduce misuse and abuse.
Look under Locations & Hours. Evening hours are offered on Wednesday and Thursday for your convenience!
For questions or concerns about your prescription, please call us at 319-874-3450.
Curbside Pick-Up Available During Covid-19
For your safety and convenience, our Pharmacy team offers “Curbside Pick-Up.”
To arrange “Curbside Pick-Up,” please follow these steps:
- Call (319) 874-3457 to let us know you are coming and pay ahead. Our team will get your medicine ready.
- When you arrive, park in a “Curbside Pick-Up” parking spot (area pictured below).
- Call (319) 874-3457 again to let us know you have arrived. Our team will bring your medicine out to you.